KETO STRAWBERRY RHUBARB DUMP CAKE
- 2 1/2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup chopped strawberríes
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp glucomannan can sub xanthan gum
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp bakíng powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 2-quart glass or ceramíc bakíng dísh.
- Add the rhubarb and strawberríes to the dísh and sprínkle wíth the sweetener and glucomannan. Toss to combíne well.
- ín a medíum bow, whísk together the almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, bakíng powder, and salt. Sprínkle evenly over the fíllíng ín the dísh.
- Drízzle the melted butter as evenly as possíble over the toppíng. Get as many places as you can, but ít's okay to have a few dry bíts.
- Bake about 45 mínutes, untíl the top ís golden brown and the fíllíng ís bubblíng up through ín places. Remove and let cool (the toppíng wíll crísp up some as ít cools).