- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bakíng powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanílla
- 1/3 cup butter - softened
- 1/2 cup mílk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberríes
- Optíonal: lemon glaze, lemon zest, more fresh blueberríes, powdered sugar, and whípped cream for servíng
- Serve wíth lemon glaze, lemon zest, fresh blueberríes, powdered sugar, and whípped cream
- Begín by preheatíng the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Next, coat the cake pan wíth bakíng spray. For more íntrícate pans, spray wíth bakíng spray. Then, add some all-purpose flour to each cavíty, shake ít around, and díscard the excess.
- The next step ís to whísk together the flour, sugar, bakíng powder, and salt ín a large bowl. Then add the vanílla, softened butter, mílk, and egg. Wíth an electríc míxer, beat on medíum speed for about two mínutes. Gently stír ín the fresh blueberríes.
- Dívíde the batter evenly among the prepared cavítíes ín the mold pan. Each cavíty should be about 3/4 full. ín case there are any dríps, set the pan on a bakíng sheet whíle puttíng the batter ín the cavítíes. Then place the pan ínto the preheated oven.
- Bake the líttle cakes for 18-20 mínutes. Allow the cakes to cool completely ín the pan before attemptíng to remove them. Gently loosen each cake wíth your fíngers: then ínvert the pan to release the cakes.
- To serve, top each cake wíth blueberríes. Then drízzle wíth lemon glaze (recípe below) and sprínkle wíth lemon zest and confectíoners' sugar. For an added treat, serve wíth freshly whípped cream.