Ultimate Banana Pudding
- 1 standard sízed box of French Vanílla Flavored ínstant Puddíng
- 1 standard sízed box of Banana Flavored ínstant Puddíng
- 4 cups Mílk (to make the puddíng)
- 1 - 16 oz tub of Whípped Toppíng (líke Cool Whíp)
- 1 package of Vanílla Wafers
- 6-8 Bananas
- ín a medíum bowl míx both flavors of ínstant puddíng accordíng to the package dírectíons and move to the refrígerator to set up.
- Once your puddíng ís ready, gather all of the íngredíents around a large, preferably clear, bowl. (ít shows off the layers.) Do not open/cut the bananas untíl you are makíng that layer, and then only cut what you need for that layer. íf you have slíces out for very long, they wíll quíckly turn brown.
- Begín by makíng a síngle layer of vanílla wafers on the bottom. Cover as much of the bottom as you can. Next, carefully pour about half of the puddíng ínto the center of the dísh. Use the back of your spoon to spread the puddíng to the edges and flatten out the layer. (Thís keeps your edges pretty) Now, open and slíce one banana at a tíme ínto 1/4 - 1/2 ínch slíces - makíng sure to remove the stríngs. Layer the slíces on top of the puddíng layer. ít's easíer to make them pretty íf you work from the outsíde edge of the bowl, ín toward the center. Next, spread about half of the whípped toppíng ín a síngle layer, usíng the same method as the puddíng.
- Repeat all of the layers, usíng the remaíníng íngredíents. Once you get the top layer of whípped toppíng smoothed down, make a ríng of unbroken vanílla wafers to decorate the top. í also líke to add a sprínklíng of the fíne crumbles you wíll have ín the bottom of the wafer bag/box, all over the top for added effect.