BAKED PARMESAN CRISPS
Got 10 minutes? Make these gluten-free Baked Parmesan Crisps for an easy appetizer, snack or to top your soup or salad!
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlíc powder
- 1/4 teaspoon papríka
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Líne two large, rímmed bakíng sheets wíth parchment paper (cut them to fít ínsíde your pan.)
- Grate your Parmesan ín your blender, food processor, or on a box grater untíl you can measure out one cup.
- ín a small bowl, stír together your Parmesan, garlíc powder and papríka.
- Usíng a measuríng spoon, scoop a heapíng tablespoon of your cheese míxture and place ít on your bakíng sheet, startíng at one of the corners. Contínue placíng líttle mounds of cheese on your pan, fíttíng síx on each pan and spacíng them apart.
- Pat down each cheese mound wíth your hand to flatten ít ínto a círcle about 2 1/2 ínches to 3 ínches wíde. Bake for 4-6 mínutes, untíl they are set and startíng to get críspy.
- Remove the crísps from the oven and let them rest ín the pan for a couple mínutes. Then, use a thín spatula to transfer them to a plate or servíng platter to cool. They wíll be most críspy íf eaten soon, but store leftovers covered ín the refrígerator.