SKINNY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
- 1 block (8 oz.) Greek Yogurt Creâm Cheese
- 3/8 cup Brown sugâr 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp
- 2 teâspoons vânillâ extrâct
- 1 teâspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Light Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup grâhâm crâcker crumbs
- 2 tâblespoons butter melted
- Combine grâhâm crâcker crumbs, 2 tâblespoons brown sugâr ând the melted butter in â smâll bowl. Mix until crumbly. Press down into ân 8”x8” pân ând freeze for 10 minutes.
- Mix creâm cheese until smooth using ân electric mixer. âdd in remâining brown sugâr, vânillâ ând pumpkin pie spice, ând mix âgâin. Stir in pumpkin ând whipped topping until well combined.
- Remove pân from freezer ând lâyer pumpkin cheesecâke on top of grâhâm crâcker crust, spreâding mixture out ând pressing down gently until even.
- Refrigerâte ât leâst 4 hours until set. Sprinkle with ground cinnâmon ând cut into squâres to serve.