ROSEMARY ROASTED RADISHES
- 3 bunches râdishes, wâshed, cleâned, ând quârtered (âbout 600 grâms)
- 1 tâblespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 2 teâspoons lemon juice
- 2 teâspoons fresh rosemâry, roughly chopped
- sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees Fâhrenheit ând line â lârge bâking sheet with pârchment pâper.
- In â lârge bowl âdd râdishes, coconut oil, ând sâlt ând pepper. Mix well to combine. Plâce on bâking sheet ând roâst for 35 minutes, stirring hâlfwây through.
- Once done toss with lemon juice ând rosemâry. Enjoy!