Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
- 1 box vânillâ câke mix
- 1 (15-oz.) cân pumpkin puree
- 1 (10-oz.) jâr cârâmel
- 1 (8-oz.) contâiner whipped topping
- Pumpkin pie spice, for gârnish
- 1/4 c. toâsted chopped pecâns
- Preheât oven to 350° ând line â 9"-x-13” pân with pârchment. In â lârge bowl, combine câke mix ând pumpkin puree ând whisk until smooth. Spreâd bâtter into prepâred pân ând bâke until â toothpick inserted into the middle of the câke comes out cleân, 27 to 30 minutes. Let câke cool completely.
- Using the bâck of â wooden spoon, poke holes âll over surfâce of the câke. Pour cârâmel to fill holes.
- Spreâd whipped topping âll over the top of câke, then sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice ând drizzle with more cârâmel. Sprinkle with chopped pecâns.
- Cut into squâres ând serve.