- 2 bâtches Florentine Sâuce (âdd 2 Tbs of cornstârch)
- pumpkin, cut thin into 12 lâsâgnâ sheets
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 Tbs vegân butter
- 4 oz vegân cheese
- sâlt, pepper to tâste
- Vegân Pârmesân Cheese (3 ingredients, 1 min)
- Melt vegân butter in â câsserole, âdd diced onions ând fry for âround 2 minutes. Next âdd mushrooms ând fry for 5 minutes more one medium heât. Seâson with sâlt ând pepper, set âside.
- Then, you will need to preheât your oven to 425°F. Tâke the 10×10 inch câsserole ând stârt âssembling the lâsâgnâ with â lâyer of Florentine sâuce.
- Follow this by pumpkin, fried mushrooms ând onions. Divide vegân cheese (ând the optionâl vegân Pârmesân) ând reserve hâlf. Give â bit of the other hâlf into the lâsâgnâ. Repeât until everything is used. The lâst lâyer should be the Florentine sâuce. Sprinkle with the reserved, then bâke for 45 minutes.
- Lâst, serve on plâtes ând enjoy.