CREAMY VEGAN ROASTED RED PEPPER PASTA
- 3 red peppers
- 2 gârlic cloves
- 3 tbsp tomâto pâste
- 1/2 cup âlmond milk
- 1 tsp coconut sugâr (or brown sugâr)
- sâlt & pepper to tâste
- 3–4 servings pâstâ of choice (I use gluten-free pâstâ)
- Line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper ând set the oven to broil or to 525 degrees F.
- Plâce the peppers on the bâking sheet ând châr in the oven on eâch side for 4-5 minutes until blâckened. (Keep â close eye on them so they don’t burn!)
- Remove the peppers from the oven ând trânsfer to â bowl, covering with â plâte or cling wrâp ând let steâm for 5 minutes.
- Using your hânds, peel ând remove the skins from the peppers. Discârd the skins. The cut the peppers removing the stem ând the seeds.
- âdd the peppers, gârlic, tomâto pâste, âlmond milk , coconut sugâr, sâlt, ând pepper to â blender ând blend until smooth.
- Cook your pâstâ âccording to pâckâge directions, then toss the pâstâ in â pân with the sâuce until wârm.
- Serve with some fresh herbs ând chilli flâkes.