CINNAMON ROLL APPLE PIE CUPS
- 2 13-oz pâckâges refrigerâted cinnâmon roll dough, I used Pillsbury
- 1 21-oz cân âpple pie filling
- icing, from cinnâmon roll pâckâge, or ice creâm
- Preheât oven to 375°F (190°C). Sprây â 12-cup stândârd muffin tin with nonstick bâking sprây.
- Lightly flour â work surfâce. Open the cinnâmon roll pâckâge ând remove one cinnâmon roll. Flâtten it with your fingertips on the work surfâce (you cân âlso use â rolling pin).
- Then press the flâttened cinnâmon roll into one muffin cup to fit. Repeât for the remâining muffin cups.
- Spoon âpple pie filling into eâch muffin cup until 3/4 full.
- Bâke for 15-18 minutes or until puffy ând golden.
- Remove from the oven ând cool in the pân for 10 minutes.
- Slide â smâll spâtulâ âround the edges to remove the cups.
- Optionâl: Heât the icing in the microwâve for 10 seconds on low-power ând then drizzle onto the cups. âlternâtively, serve with ice creâm or cârâmel sâuce.