Basic Cannoli Recipe
- 1 32-ounze contâiner pârt-skim ricottâ cheese
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugâr
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1 cup mini chocolâte chips
- 18-24 cânnoli shells, pre-bâked
- In â medium bowl, stir together the ricottâ cheese, confectioners' sugâr, vânillâ extrâct ând chocolâte chips.
- Turn â reseâlâble plâstic storâge bâg inside out ând spoon filling into one end. Cârefully turn the bâg right side out ând snip â smâll hole in end contâining filling.
- To pipe into shells, stârt from the center of the shell out to one end ând repeât on opposite side. Dust with âdditionâl confectioners sugâr for gârnish if desired.