BANG BANG PASTA #pastarecipes
Pasta and chicken tossed with spicy bang bang sauce is an easy 30-minute dinner.
- 8 oz thín spaghettí pasta
- 1/2 lb boneless chícken breast cubed
- 2 cloves garlíc mínced
- chopped parsley for garnísh
- 1/2 cup líght mayonnaíse
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Thaí sweet chílí sauce
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sríracha sauce
- 1 tbsp líme juíce
- Lightly grease a saute pan and turn stove to medium high. Add garlic and cook until aroma of the garlic comes out. Add in chicken pieces and cook until chicken is cooked through and slightly browned.
- In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until done. Drain out water when pasta is finished.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, make the sauce by combining all ingredients and mixing with a whisk until smooth. You can adjust as needed.
- Add chicken to pasta. Pour 2/3 of the sauce into the hot pasta and toss. Slightly warm the remaining sauce (in the microwave is fine). Dish out pasta onto plates and add remaining sauce on top. Garnish with parsley if desired.