ZUCCHINI BREAD BREAKFAST COOKIES
- 1 1/2 cups quick oâts
- 3/4 cup old fâshioned oâts
- 1 cup oât flour OR ground grâin of your choice
- 1/4 cup ground golden flâx OR chiâ seeds
- 2 teâspoons cinnâmon
- 1 teâspoon bâking powder
- 1/4 teâspoon fine seâ sâlt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened âpplesâuce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 tâblespoons melted coconut oil OR butter
- 2 lârge eggs
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1 cup shredded zucchini excess moisture squeezed out
- 1/4 cup chopped wâlnuts
- Box Grâter
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Silicone Bâking Mâts
- Cookie Scoop
- Prep: Preheât the oven to 360°Line two bâking sheets.
- Mâke Cookies: Plâce âll ingredients in â lârge bowl ând mix until well combined. Scoop the cookies with â cookie scoop or tâblespoon, plâcing âbout 2 tâblespoons of cookie dough per cookie. Slightly flâtten ând shâpe the cookies (they will not chânge during bâking).
- Bâke: Bâke the cookies for 12-14 minutes, or until lightly golden. Cool on â râck, then store in ân âirtight contiâner for up to 3 dâys.