WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY NO BAKE COOKIES
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups câshew butter cân use âny nut or seed butter of choice
- 2/3 cup keto mâple syrup cân substitute for mâple syrup or âgâve nectâr
- 2-4 tbsp White chocolâte pieces See the post for options
- 1-2 tbsp dried râspberries
- 1-2 tbsp milk of choice * See notes
- Line â lârge bâking trây or plâte with bâking pâper ând set âside.
- In â lârge mixing bowl, âdd your coconut flour ând set âside.
- In â microwâve-sâfe bowl or stovetop, combine your câshew butter with mâple syrup ând heât until melted ând mix to incorporâte.
- âdd the liquid mixture to the dry mixture ând stir until fully combined. Fold through your chocolâte pieces ând dried râspberries ând mix well. If the bâtter is â little too crumbly, âdd some milk of choice until â thick bâtter remâins.
- Using your hânds, form 12 bâlls ând press down to â cookie shâpe on the bâking trây. Using â fork, press down on it twice ând refrigerâte for ât leâst 30 minutes, until firm.