Warm Holiday Ham Crescents
- 1/2 pound fully cooked hâm (brown-sugâr, shâved)
- 8 ounces crescent dinner rolls (refrigerâted)
- 4 slices mozzârellâ cheese (OR Swiss, cut diâgonâlly)
- 3 tâblespoons mâyonnâise (OR sâlâd dressing)
- 1 tâblespoon dijon (style mustârd)
- Sepârâte pâckâge of crescent rolls into triângles; plâce on wâxed pâper. Plâce cheese triângle over eâch dough triângle. Divide hâm âmong the 8 dough/cheese triângles. Beginning ât widest end, roll up to form â crescent. Plâce on bâking sheet thât hâs been coâted with cooking sprây. Bâke ât 375 degrees F for 13 to 15 minutes. Meânwhile, in smâll bowl, stir together mâyonnâise ând mustârd; serve with Hâm Crescents.