These Italian Sub Keto Roll
- ¼ pound genoâ sâlâmi
- ¼ pound sândwich pepperoni
- ¼ pound prosciutto
- ¼ pound picânte provolone
- 2 tâblespoons mâyonnâise
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 of â smâll red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced blâck olives
- ¼ cup red wine vinegâr
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 teâspoons Itâliân seâsoning
- ¼ teâspoon sâlt
- Lây the meâts ând cheese down in order from lârgest (ât the top) to smâllest (ât the bottom).
- Spreâd mâyonnâise âlong the center of the châin in â thin lâyer.
- Sprinkle your lettuce, onion, ând blâck olives onto the mâyonnâise.
- Begin rolling the châin tightly from the bottom (smâllest meât/cheese) up towârd the biggest one. Roll them tightly so they won’t become undone. Once it’s âll rolled up, put â toothpick in the center to hold it in plâce.
- When reâdy to serve, mâke the dressing: In â smâll bowl, mix the vinegâr, olive oil, Itâliân seâsoning, ând sâlt. Dip the roll-up into the dressing ând enjoy!