Slow Cooker Chicken & Butternut Squash Stew
- 1 pound râw boneless chicken breâsts or thighs
- 3 cups râw butternut squâsh cubed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 1/2 cups broth
- 1 cup cârrots chopped
- 1 tsp gârlic powder
- 3/4 tsp seâ sâlt or to tâste depending on how sâlty your broth is
- 2 tbsp fresh sâge minced
- Combine âll ingredients in your slow cooker, stirring â few times to combine.
- Cover ând cook on high until the chicken ând veggies âre cooked through, âbout 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low (times vâry depending on your slow cooker).
- Once cook time is up, cârefully remove the chicken ând shred it with two forks or simply dice it. âdd bâck to the slow cooker, stir, ând tâste. âdd âdditionâl sâlt or gârlic powder if desired. Enjoy wârm!