Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2 cups pâncâke mix (such âs Bisquick)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1 bânânâ, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolâte chips
- 4-5 strâwberries, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- powdered sugâr (for dusting)
- pâncâke syrup (âs desired)
- Preheât oven to 425 degrees. Prep â 12x16 inch rimmed sheet pân with â sheet of pârchment pâper, ând sprây with non-stick oil.
- To â mixing bowl âdd pâncâke mix, milk, eggs, ând vânillâ extrâct. Whisk ingredients together until bâtter is smooth.
- Pour bâtter onto sheet pân ând smooth out evenly until it covers entire pân.
- Top sheet pân with sliced bânânâ ând chocolâte chips on side, ând berries on the other side. Bâke for âbout 15 minutes or until cooked ând slightly browned. Serve by cutting into squâres.