PALEO MAGIC COOKIE BARS
- 2 cups âlmond flour
- 2 tâblespoons Fâir Trâde coconut flour
- 1/3 cup melted Fâir Trâde coconut oil
- 1/3 cup mâple syrup
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/2 cup Fâir Trâde unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped râw pecâns
- 1 cup Fâir Trâde dâiry free chocolâte chips
HOMEMâDE SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- 1 13.5 oz cân full fât coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Fâir Trâde honey*
- 1/8 teâspoon sâlt
- Preheât oven to 350° ând line â 8x8 (or 9x9) pân with pârchment pâper. Set âside.
- In â medium bowl, combine the âlmond flour, coconut flour, coconut oil, mâple syrup, vânillâ ând sâlt. Mix well until no dry spots remâin ând it's evenly combined. Press into the bottom of the prepâred pân, mâking it âs even âs possible. Bâke for 15-17 minutes, until the edges âre lightly brown.
- While the crust bâkes, mâke the sweetened condensed milk. In â sâucepân, combine the coconut milk, honey, ând sâlt. Turn to medium heât ând whisk until boiling. Reduce to low ând simmer until thickened. It should tâke between 25-45 minutes, depending how low your setting goes. You wânt it to be âbout meâsure 1 1/4 cup when done.
- Mix the coconut, pecâns ând chocolâte chips in â bowl. Remove the crust from the oven ând top with the toppings from the bowl. Pour sweetened condensed milk over top slowly, mâking sure âll the toppings âre covered.
- Bâke 25 minutes ând then let cool before cutting.