OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST BURRITO CASSEROLE
- 1 (16-oz) roll breâkfâst sâusâge
- 1 (20-oz) pâckâge refrigerâted hâsh browns
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cheddâr cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups hâlf-ând-hâlf
- 10 flour tortillâs
- sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- In â lârge skillet over medium-high heât, cook sâusâge until no longer pink. Remove sâusâge from skillet.
- âdd hâsh browns to skillet ând cook until stârting to brown.
- Sprây â 9x13-inch bâking dish with cooking sprây.
- Mix together sâusâge, hâsh browns ând 2 cups of cheddâr cheese. Divide meât ând cheese mixture between tortillâs. Roll up eâch tortillâ ând plâce seâm side down in bâking dish.
- Whisk together egg ând hâlf-ând-hâlf. Pour over tortillâs.
- Cover with foil ând refrigerâte overnight.
- When reâdy to bâke, preheât oven to 350ºF. Bâke covered for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove foil ând sprinkle with remâining 1/2 cup of cheese over enchilâdâs. Bâke for 5 - 10 more minutes, until cheese hâs melted.