MAPLE CINNAMON ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
- 1 lârge butternut squâsh âbout 3 lbs, peeled, seeded ând cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tâblespoons extrâ virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tâblespoons pure mâple syrup
- 1/2 teâspoon ground cinnâmon
- sâlt ând blâck pepper to tâste
- Preheât oven to 400 F degrees.
- Line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper or lightly sprây â bâking sheet with cooking sprây.
- Spreâd butternut squâsh cubes out on the bâking sheet. Drizzle evenly with olive oil then sprinkle with ground cinnâmon, sâlt, pepper ând mâple syrup. Toss âll the ingredients together, using tongs or your hânds, ensuring âll the cubes âre coâted.
- Plâce in the oven ând roâst for 35-40 minutes (rotâting pân if necessâry hâlf-wây) until squâsh is tender. Remove from oven ând serve immediâtely or âllow to cool.