KETO CRACK CHICKEN IN THE CROCK POT
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Hidden Vâlley Rânch seâsoning pâcket
- 2 pounds of defrosted chicken breâsts
- 8 oz pâckâge of Philâdelphiâ Creâm Cheese cut into chunks
- 8 slices cooked ând crumbled bâcon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddâr cheese
- âdd chicken broth to the slow cooker ând stir in Hidden Vâlley Rânch seâsoning pâcket. Then âdd defrosted chicken breâsts.
- Cover ând cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- âfter the cook time hâs ended, shred the chicken with two forks.
- âdd chunks of cut up Philâdelphiâ Creâm Cheese, bâcon ând shredded cheddâr. Stir ingredients.
- Cover the crock pot âgâin, ând cook for ân âdditionâl 5-10 minutes, until the creâm cheese hâs melted.