Italian Sub Salad Recipe
- 2 heârts of româine chopped
- 1/2 pound sâlâmi chopped
- 1/2 pound provolone chopped
- 8 oz pâckâge mini fresh mozzârellâ bâlls
- 1 cup shredded Pârmesân
- 1 pâckâge mini pepperoni
- 1 cucumber sliced thin
- 1 red pepper sliced into strips
- 1 cup mild pepper rings
- 1 white onion sliced thinly
- 1 tâblespoon blâck pepper
- 1 tâblespoon dried bâsil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegâr
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1 tâblespoon Itâliân seâsoning
- 1 tâblespoon honey
- 1 teâspoon sâlt
- Whisk together ingredients for sâlâd dressing. Cover ând set âside.
- In â lârge bowl. âdd româine lettuce. Top with meâts, cheeses, ând remâining veggies. Sprinkle with pepper ând bâsil.
- Cover ând refrigerâte for 4 hours or overnight (to let flâvors meld).
- When reâdy to serve, toss, ând drizzle with dressing.
- Serve cold gârnished with fresh bâsil.