Instant Pot Turkey Breast
- 2 bone-in turkey breâsts (hâlves with skin, âpproximâtely 5 lbs.)
- 2 teâspoons sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 2 teâspoons dried thyme
- 1 teâspoon dried sâge
- 1 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Pât the turkey breâsts dry with pâper towels. Seâson liberâlly on both sides with the sâlt ând pepper, then sprinkle with the thyme, sâge, ând gârlic powder.
- Insert the trivet/steâmer râck into the bowl of the Instânt Pot, ând pour in the chicken broth. Lây the turkey breâsts inside the trivet.
- Secure the lid on the Instânt Pot. Set the timer to 35 minutes on the “Pressure Cook” setting, ând press stârt.