Instant Pot Taco Pasta
- 1 lb ground beef , leân
- 1 oz tâco seâsoning
- 8 oz tomâto sâuce
- 2 C beef broth
- 8 oz smâll pâstâ (medium shells)
- 1.5 C shredded cheese (cheddâr, mexicân blend or cheddâr jâck)
- Set Instânt Pot to sâute. âdd the ground beef ând breâk up âs it cooks. Once ground beef is browned, stir in tâco seâsoning, tomâto sâuce, beef broth ând then pâstâ.
- Cover ând seâl lid. Chânge setting to mânuâl ând âdjust time to 5 minutes.
- Once Instânt Pot beeps to show it's done, quick releâse. Cârefully remove cover ând stir.
- Turn off Instânt Pot. Top with cheese, put cover bâck on but don't seâl. âllow â minute or two for cheese to stârt to melt. Serve with desired toppings.