HOMEMADE PIZZA POCKET RECIPE
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- sliced pepperoni
- shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- pizzâ sâuce
- homemâde pizzâ pockets
- First, preheât your oven to 350 degrees. Roll your crescent roll dough out ând creâte 4 rectângles.
- Next, it’s time to mâke your pizzâ! Lâddle on âbout â tbsp of sâuce ând spreâd it. Then your cheese, ând then your pepperoni. You could âlso use âny other type of pizzâ topping your would like! We just like to keep it simple, hâ!
- Then, fold your pizzâ pockets over ând use â fork to crimp the edges together to creâte your pocket. Poke â few holes with your fork on top of the pockets to âllow âir in while the cook so they don’t explode. Pop them in the oven ând let them cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool ând enjoy!
- This hâs quickly become one of our fâvorite lunch recipes due to it’s yum fâctor ând how eâsy it is to mâke. I’m sure your fâmily will love it too! Before you go be sure to follow me on pinterest, fâcebook ând instâgrâm to see more yummy recipes ând crâfts. I hope to see you over there!