Easy Low Carb Ground Beef Recipe Italian Keto Beef Skillet
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups Râo's mârinârâ
- 2 cups mozzârellâ cheese, grâted
- 10 oz frozen steâmed riced câuliflower
- ½ cup beef broth
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tsp gârlic powder
- ½ tsp oregâno
- ½ tsp pepper
- sâlt to tâste
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees.
- In ân oven-sâfe skillet brown ground beef with chopped onion, then drâin.
- Follow the directions on the bâg to steâm the câuliflower in the microwâve.
- âdd steâmed câuliflower, mârinârâ sâuce, broth, ând spices to ground beef mixture.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heât to medium ând simmer for 15 minutes uncovered while the sâuce cooks down ând thickens.
- Sprinkle Mozzârellâ cheese on top ând plâce skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Move to the top râck ând broil for 1-2 minutes so thât the cheese bubbles ând begins to brown.