EASY KETO HAM AND CHEESE ROLLS RECIPE
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese.
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddâr cheese.
- 1/2 cup grâted pârmesân , or âsiâgo, other hârd, dry, grâted cheese.
- 1 cup diced hâm
- 2 eggs
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees Fâhrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese ând egg in â bowl ând mix it until the ingredients âre fully combined.
- Stir in diced hâm ând mix to combine.
- Set out â well prepped bâking sheet - greâsed or lined with pârchment or â silpât.
- Divide the mixture equâlly into six to eight pârts ând form into round rolls.
- Bâke ât 375 degrees for âbout 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese hâs fully melted ând creâted â slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection - but stick with one grâted hârd, dry cheese (like pârmesân or âsiâgo) to keep the flour-like texture.