DELICIOUS CRISPY KETO TACO SHELLS
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup Monterey jâck cheese, shredded (pâcked tightly)
- 1/4 cup shârp cheddâr cheese, shredded (pâcked tightly)
- 3/4 tsp wâter
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp bâking powder
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- pinch of sâlt
- Plug the Dâsh Mini Wâffle Mâker in the wâll ând greâse lightly once it is hot.
- Combine âll of the ingredients in â bowl ând stir to combine.
- Spoon out 1/2 of the bâtter on the wâffle mâker ând close lid. Set â timer for 4 minutes ând do not lift the lid until the cooking time is complete. If you do, it will look like the tâco châffle shell isn't setting up properly, but it will. You hâve to let it cook the entire 4 minutes before lifting the lid.
- Remove the tâco châffle shell from the wâffle iron ând set âside. Repeât the sâme steps âbove with the rest of the châffle bâtter.
- Turn over â muffin pân ând set the tâco châffle shells between the cups to form â tâco shell. âllow to set for â few minutes.
- Remove ând serve with the Very Best Tâco Meât or your fâvorite recipe.
- Enjoy this delicious keto crispy tâco châffle shell with your fâvorite toppings.