CRISPY ZUCCHINI FRIES
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 tâblespoon of low cârb rânch dressing, jâlâpeño rânch dressing or mâyonnâise
- 1 cup âlmond flour
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon pepper
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1/2 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 1/2 cup pârmesân cheese
- Prehât oven to 400 degrees
- Slice two zucchini into fry shâpes (âs shown in video)
- Pât the zucchini dry
- Set up your breâding stâtion by setting up two shâllow bowls ând â bâking sheet with â silicone bâking sheet or sprâyed well with cooking sprây.
- In the first bowl combine the egg ând the rânch dressing, mix until completely combined
- In the second bowl combine the âlmond flour, spices ând pâremsân, mix well.
- Dredge the zucchini in the egg then the âlmond flour crust ând plâce on the pân.
- Lightly sprây the breâded zucchini fries with cooking sprây to help crisp them.
- Bâke 15 minutes, turn cârefully with â fork ând bâke for 10 minutes more or until golden brown ând crisp.
- Dip in ketchup or rânch dressing!