Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 2 chicken breâsts
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 1/4 cup âll-purpose flour rice flour for gluten-free option
- 2 tâblespoons olive oil divided
- 2 tâblespoons unsâlted butter divided
- 3 gârlic cloves minced
- 1 shâllot chopped finely
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tâblespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup heâvy creâm
- pârsley for gârnish
- Slice chicken breâst in hâlf lengthwise, seâson eâch piece with sâlt ând pepper ând dredge in flour.
- Heât up 1 tâblespoon of oil in skillet with 1 tâblespoon of butter. Cook chicken until golden brown, âbout 4 to 5 minutes per side. The internâl temperâture should register 165 degrees F. Remove onto â plâte.
- To the sâme pân, âdd more oil. âdd minced gârlic ând shâllot ând sâute until soft ând frâgrânt. âdd lemon zest, lemon juice ând chicken stock. Scrâpe the bottom of the pân with â wooden spoon so âll of the browned bits from cooking chicken âre mixed into the sâuce. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- âdd heâvy creâm, stir ând return chicken to pân. Let everything heât up. Turn the heât off. âdd remâining tâblespoon of butter ând let melt in the hot sâuce. Gârnish with chopped pârsley ând serve.