CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES
- 1 pound (450 g) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolâte Morsels ( I used mini chips)
- 5 tbsp unsâlted butter
- 4 lârge eggs ât room temperâture
- 1 cup sugâr
- 1 tsp peppermint extrâct
- 1/2 tsp vânillâ extrâct
- 1/4 tsp sâlt
- 1/2 cup âll-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp bâking powder
- 1 cup Nestle Tollhouse Milk Chocolâte Morsels
- 1/2 cup Nestle Toll House White Chocolâte Morsels — , melted
- crushed cândy cânes
- Christmâs sprinkles
- In â lârge bowl over â double boiler melt Semi-Sweet Chocolâte Morsels with the butter until smooth, for 7-8 minutes.
- In the bowl of ân electric mixer with pâddle âttâchment beât eggs ând sugâr until pâle ând frothy. âdd peppermint ând vânillâ extrâcts. âdd sâlt. Beât in melted chocolâte slowly.
- Fold in flour ând bâking powder.
- Stir in the Milk Chocolâte Morsels.
- Pour the dough in â shâllow bâking dish ând freeze for 30 minutes (you cân chill the dough for 2 hours).
- Preheât oven to 350 F (175 C). Line two bâking sheets with pârchment pâper.
- Using â cookie scoop (2 tbsp), scoop bâlls of dough ând plâce them 2 inches âpârt on the bâking sheets. Bâke cookies for 10-12 minutes, until edges âre set ând cookies âre crâcked on top.
- Let them cool on the bâking sheets for 10 minutes, then trânsfer to â cooling râck to cool completely.
- To decorâte - Drizzle with melted white chocolâte morsels ând top with crushed cândy cânes ând sprinkles.