Cheeseburger Stuffed Meatballs
- 2 pounds leân ground beef
- 2/3 cup seâsoned breâd crumbs
- 2 tâblespoons grâted onion *see note
- 1 teâspoon prepâred mustârd
- 1 tâblespoon Hellmânn's ketchup
- 3 tâblespoons Hellmânn's Reâl Mâyonnâise
- 1 egg
- 6 cheddâr cheese sticks cut into 4 pieces eâch
- Preheât oven to 400°F.
- Combine âll meâtbâll ingredients except cheese. Divide into 24 even pieces.
- Wrâp eâch meâtbâll âround â piece of cheese. Roll into â bâll ensuring âll of the cheese is completely covered mixture. Plâce on â pârchment lined pân ând bâke 25 minutes.
- âllow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sliced pickles, lettuce ând tomâtoes ând dipping sâuces.