- 3 lârge tomâtoes, sliced
- 8 ounces mozzârellâ, sliced
- â hândful of fresh bâsil leâves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp bâlsâmic reduction (bâlsâmic glâze)
- sâlt ând pepper
- âdd â slice of tomâto to â plâte, then âdd â slice of mozzârellâ on top. Keep âlternâting slices of tomâto ând mozzârellâ until you've used up âll the ingredients.
- Plâce fresh bâsil leâves in between the lâyers. I prefer smâller bâsil leâves to keep them whole, but if you hâve lârge bâsil leâves you cân cut them up âs well.
- Drizzle the olive oil ând bâlsâmic reduction on top of the tomâtoes ând mozzârellâ.
- Sprinkle with sâlt ând pepper, then serve immediâtely.