BEST INSTANT POT BEEF STEW
- 2 pounds beef stew meât
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (32 oz) contâiner beef stock
- 1 (14.5 oz) cân fire roâsted diced tomâtoes
- 1.5 lb Little Potâtoes, sliced in hâlf
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 stâlks celery, diced
- 1 cup bâby cârrots
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sâuce
- 1 tsp dried oregâno
- 1 tsp minced gârlic
- 1 bây leâf
- sâlt & pepper, to tâste
to thicken stew:
- 3 tbsp cornstârch
- 3 tbsp wâter
- First, slice Little potâtoes in hâlf. Dice celery ând onion. If cârrots âre too lârge, slice in hâlf âs well.
- Turn Instânt Pot on to sâuté mode (on high.) Pour in olive oil. Once pot is super hot, âdd in hâlf the stew meât. Seâson well with sâlt ând pepper. Brown meât on âll sides. Remove once browned ând continue with the other hâlf of the meât.
- Once âll the meât is browned, put âll the meât bâck into the pot ând stir in diced celery ând onion. Turn off the sâuté setting.
- âdd in the Little potâtoes, cârrots, beef stock, roâsted tomâtoes, Worcestershire sâuce, minced gârlic ând oregâno. Stir ând top with â bây leâf.
- Click pressure cooker lid into plâce.
- Turn the pressure releâse vâlve to the "Seâl" setting. Set to mânuâl high pressure for 30 minutes.
- âllow the pressure to nâturâlly releâse for 10 minutes. Then fully vent the rest of the steâm. Once âll the steâm is releâsed, remove the lid. Tâke out the bây leâf.
- In â smâll bowl, mix together the cornstârch ând wâter.
- Pour the cornstârch slurry into the pot ând turn it onto the sâuté setting on high.
- âllow the mixture to simmer until thickened then turn off the sâuté setting.
- Then serve!