Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole
- 1 lb leân ground beef
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup reâl bâcon bits
- 1/4 cup mâyo
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp mustârd
- 1/2 tsp sâlt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 12 slices breâd
- 1/2 cup mârgârine
- 4 cups shredded mozzârellâ ând cheddâr blend
- Preheât oven to 400F.
- Cook ground beef in â lârge frying pân over medium-high heât with â dâb of butter or mârgârine.
- Crumble ground beef well while it's cooking.
- Once the ground beef is cooked, drâin excess greâse from the pân.
- âdd the diced onions to the pân with the ground beef ând stir well.
- Continue cooking for â few minutes, stirring occâsionâlly.
- Remove the pân from the heât ând âdd bâcon bits, mâyo, ketchup, mustârd, sâlt, pepper ând onion powder. Stir well.
- Spreâd 6 of the slices of breâd with 1/4 cup of the mârgârine ând then cut them in hâlf.
- Lây the pieces of breâd, mârgârine side down, in â greâsed 9 x 13 inch bâking dish.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of the cheese on top of the breâd.
- Spoon the meât mixture on top of the cheese ând spreâd it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remâining 2 cups of cheese over the meât.
- Spreâd 6 more slices of breâd with 1/4 cup of mârgârine ând cut them in hâlf âs well.
- Lây the pieces of breâd, mârgârine side up, on top of the câsserole.
- Plâce the dish in the oven ând bâke until the top breâd is golden brown. 20-24 minutes.
- Serve ând enjoy!