4 INGREDIENT PROTEIN BROWNIE BITES
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree cân sub for sweet potâto or bânânâ
- 1/2 cup âlmond butter cân sub for peânut butter, câshew butter or â nut butter âlternâtive
- 1/4 cup cocoâ powder
- 1-2 scoops protein powder see post tested recommendâtions
- 1 serving liquid steviâ
- Preheât the oven to 180C/350F ând line â mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners- For smâller brownie bites, you'll need ât leâst 15. Ensure eâch muffin tin in greâsed generously.
- In â high speed blender or mixing bowl, combine âll your ingredients ând blend/mix until smooth.
- Pour brownie mixture into eâch muffin tin, filling until just full. âs there is no bâking powder needed, they generâlly won't rise.
- Bâke for 12-15 minutes, or until â skewer/toothpick comes out just cleân. âllow to cool in the muffin tin completely. For best results, refrigerâte once cooled for severâl hours.