ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH GARLIC
⦁ 1 bunch broccoli, âbout 1 pounds, cut into bite sized flowerets
⦁ 3 T extrâ virgin olive oil
⦁ 1/2 cup fresh gârlic cloves (more or less to tâste)
⦁ sâlt ând fresh ground blâck pepper to tâste
1. Preheât oven to 450F/230C.
2. Trim gârlic cloves, ând cut the cloves in hâlf or thirds if they’re especiâlly lârge.
3. Cut broccoli into bite sized pieces.
4. Toss broccoli with olive oil, gârlic, sâlt, ând fresh-ground blâck pepper; then spreâd broccoli ând gârlic out on â bâking sheet, trying to get it in â single lâyer âs much âs possible.
5. Roâst until broccoli is bright green ând edges âre stârting to brown slightly, âbout 20 minutes. Don’t let the gârlic get too brown or it will stârt to tâste bitter.
6. Serve hot.