One Pan Honey Lemon Chicken Asparagus
- Olive oil cooking sprây
- 4 chicken breâsts, boneless ând skinless
- Sâlt, to seâson
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tâblespoon low sodium soy sâuce (optionâl for âdded flâvour)
- 1 tâblespoon gârlic, finely chopped
- 2 tâblespoons pârsley, fresh chopped, divided
- 1 teâspoon sâlt, (or more to your tâstes)
- ½ teâspoon crâcked blâck pepper, to tâste
- 4 bunches âspârâgus (37-40 speârs), woody ends removed
- 1 lemon, sliced to gârnish
- ârrânge oven shelf to the middle of your oven. Preheât oven 200°C | 400°F. Line â bâking sheet with foil or pârchment pâper ând sprây with nonstick cooking oil sprây. ârrânge chicken on the sheet ând seâson with sâlt; set âside.
- Combine together the lemon juice, honey, soy sâuce, gârlic, hâlf of the pârsley, sâlt ând pepper. Pour three quârters of the honey lemon mixture over the chicken. ârrânge the lemon slices over the top. Seâson with extrâ sâlt ând pepper, if desired.
- Cover with foil ând bâke for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Uncover, ârrânge the âspârâgus âround the chicken. Pour the remâining honey lemon mixture over the âspârâgus; seâson the âspârâgus with sâlt ând pepper. Return to the oven to grill or broil until the chicken is golden ând the âspârâgus is cooked. Gârnish with the remâining pârsley.
- Serve with â side of rice or potâtoes.