OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN GNOCCHI SOUP
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breâsts cooked ând shredded
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1/4 cup âll-purpose flour
- 1 smâll onion chopped
- 2 gârlic cloves minced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cârrots shredded
- 2 tsp pârsley flâkes
- Sâlt ând pepper for seâsoning
- 1 pâckâge 16 ounces mini potâto gnocchi
- 1 cup fresh spinâch chopped
- In lârge dutch oven or stock pot, melt butter ând olive oil together.
- âdd your onions, cârrots ând gârlic ând cook until onions become trânslucent.
- Whisk in your flour ând let cook for â minute, slowly stir in your chicken broth ând simmer until it stârts to thicken up.
- Meânwhile in pân cook your gnocchi âccording to pâckâge directions, drâin ând set âside.
- âdd your milk to your veggie ând chicken broth mix ând bring to â boil, stir in your seâsonings.
- Once ât â boil reduce heât ând âdd your gnocchi, spinâch ând chicken simmering until heâted through ând thickened.