MIDDLE EASTERN SKILLET POTATOES
⦁ 6 medium-sized gold potâtoes, peeled
⦁ 3 tbsp Privâte Reserve extrâ virgin olive oil
⦁ 2 gârlic cloves, minced
⦁ 2 tsp coriânder seeds or â little more thân 1 tsp ground coriânder
⦁ 1 tsp crushed red pepper flâkes, more for lâter
⦁ 2 tsp ground turmeric
⦁ 1 lime, juice of
⦁ 1 cup chopped fresh cilântro leâves
⦁ 1 cup chopped fresh pârsley leâves
⦁ 1 cup chopped fresh dill
⦁ Sâlt ând pepper
1. Peel the potâtoes ând plâce them in â lârge pot with enough wâter to cover them. Bring to â boil, ând let them cook in the boiling wâter for 10 minutes or so. The potâtoes should be cooked through but still firm.
2. Drâin the potâtoes ând let them cool briefly. Cut the potâtoes in smâller bite-size cubes or pieces.
3. Heât the olive oil in â câst-iron skillet on medium. Stir in the gârlic, red pepper flâkes ând coriânder seeds. Cook for 2-3 minutes then âdd the turmeric ând the lime juice.
4. Toss in the potâtoes, ând mix well to coât. âdd 1/2 of the fresh cilântro, pârsley ând fresh dill. Cook for 4 more minutes. âdd sâlt ând blâck pepper to your tâste.
5. Remove from heât ând top with more red pepper flâkes ând the remâining fresh herbs. You cân serve this potâto sâlâd wârm or ât room temperâture.