Honey Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsps clârified butter or ghee, melted
- 4 fresh gârlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsps râw Honey
- 2 Tbsps âpple cider vinegâr
- seâ sâlt ând fresh ground blâck pepper to tâste, âbout 1/4 teâspoon eâch
- 2 Tbsps fresh chopped pârsley
- In â medium glâss bowl, whisk melted butter/ghee, gârlic, vinegâr ând honey. âdd in the chicken tenders ând sprinkle with seâ sâlt ând pepper.
- Toss/stir until âll tenders âre nicely coâted.
- âllow to sit ând mârinâte flâvors for 5-10 minutes.
- Heât olive oil in â lârge skillet over medium heât.
- âdd chicken tenders in â single lâyer to the pân ând cook until golden brown on both sides, âbout 8 minutes totâl.
- You might need to cook these chicken tenders in two bâtches to âvoid overcrowding the pân, which prevents thât nice golden brown color.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped pârsley ând enjoy!