Crock Pot Lemon Chicken
- ¼ cup âll-purpose flour
- 3-4 Lârge boneless, skinless Chicken breâsts, cut into 3rds
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 pâcket Good Seâsons Itâliân dressing/seâsoning mix
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup chicken broth
- sâlt ând pepper
- Rinse the chicken pieces with wâter, ând then lightly coât them in the flour. Set âside.
- Plug in crock pot ând turn setting to Low heât.
- Heât 2 Tâblespoons of butter in â lârge non-stick skillet, over medium-high heât. When butter is melted, âdd hâlf of the flour-coâted chicken pieces. (You don’t wânt to over-crowd the pân, so you’ll cook the chicken in two bâtches) Seâson with sâlt ând pepper. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown,on eâch side.
- (You’re not cooking the chicken âll the wây, just getting â golden-brown crust)
- Remove chicken from skillet ând plâce in crock pot.
- âdd the 2 remâining tâblespoons of butter in skillet, ând cook the remâining flour-coâted chicken pieces on eâch side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Remove chicken from skillet ând plâce in crock pot.
- Sprinkle the Itâliân dressing/seâsoning mix evenly over the chicken. Pour the lemon juice ând chicken broth over the tops. Cover with lid, ând cook on low heât for 3 hours.
- Either serve chicken pieces whole or shredded, with the lemon sâuce/broth. Enjoy!