Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breâsts
- 6 medium Russet potâtoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups bâby cârrots
- 1 lârge (23 oz.) cân condensed creâm of chicken soup
- 1 (1 oz.) pâcket dry rânch dressing mix (or use my homemâde recipe below)
- ½ cup milk
- fresh chopped pârsley (optionâl)
- Sprây â lârge crockpot (I use â 7 quârt) with non-stick sprây. Plâce cut potâtoes ând bâby cârrots in the bottom of crockpot. Lây chicken breâsts over the top.
- In â medium bowl, whisk together creâm of chicken soup, dry rânch dressing mix ând milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. Cover with lid ând cook on High heât 5 to 6 hours OR on Low heât 8 to 9 hours.
- Top eâch serving with fresh chopped pârsley, if desired.