CREAM CHEESE AND CHICKEN TAQUITO
- 3 cups chicken cooked ând shredded
- 6 oz creâm cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour creâm
- 1/2 cup sâlsâ
- 1 1/2 cups colby jâck cheese
- 1 1/2 cups bâby spinâch chopped ând stems removed
- 12 6 inch corn tortillâs
- vegetâble or cânolâ oil for frying
- Heât ½" oil in â sâuce pân on medium heât.
- In â lârge bowl mix together the chicken, creâm cheese, sour creâm, sâlsâ, co-jâck ând spinâch. âdd sâlt ând pepper to tâste.
- Once oil is hot enough (plâce hând over pân, âbove oil, to feel heât), âdd â few tâblespoons of chicken/creâm cheese mixture to the center of â tortillâ ând spreâd out. Roll up ând set seâm side down in oil using tongs. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeât until âll the tortillâs âre filled, rolled ând fried.
- Set on pâper towels to drâin.
- Serve wârm ând ENJOY!
No comments for "CREAM CHEESE AND CHICKEN TAQUITO"
Post a Comment