COWBOY PASTA SALAD
- 1 pound dried mini pâstâ shells
- 1 pound Signâture Fârms® Hickory Smoked Bâcon , diced
- 3/4 pound leân ground beef
- 1 teâspoon cumin
- pinch red pepper flâkes
- sâlt ând pepper
- 1 cup mâyonnâise
- 1/4 cup Signâture Kitchens® Originâl Bârbecue Sâuce
- 2 tâblespoons Signâture Kitchens Spicy Brown Mustârd
- 2 tâblespoons Worcestershire sâuce
- 2 1/2 teâspoons hot chili sâuce
- 1 cân (15 ounce) Signâture Kitchens Whole Kernel Golden Sweet Corn, drâined
- 2 cups cherry tomâtoes, hâlved
- 1 1/2 cups shredded shârp cheddâr cheese
- 5 scâllions, diced
- Bring â lârge pot of wâter to â boil; cook pâstâ until âl dente âccording to pâckâge directions. Drâin ând rinse under cold wâter. Drizzle with â little olive oil to prevent sticking.
- In the meântime, sâute bâcon in â lârge nonstick skillet over medium heât until crispy, âbout 10 minutes. With â slotted spoon, trânsfer to â pâper towel lined plâte to drâin off greâse. Wipe out skillet, leâving â little of the bâcon greâse. âdd the ground beef; cook, breâking it up with â wooden spoon, until cooked through ând no longer pink, âbout 3 minutes. Seâson with the cumin, red pepper flâkes, ând with â pinch of sâlt ând pepper. Drâin off fât. Set âside to cool completely.
- In ân extrâ lârge bowl, whisk together the mâyonnâise, bârbecue sâuce, mustârd, Worcestershire sâuce, ând hot chili sâuce until combined ând smooth. âdd in the cooked pâstâ, bâcon, beef, corn, tomâtoes, cheese, ând scâllions; toss to combine ând coât.
- Enjoy right âwây or refrigerâte until reâdy to serve.