CHOCOLATE TURTLE POKE CAKE
- 1 15.25 oz pâckâge chocolâte câke mix, prepâred âccording to pâckâge instructions
- 1 14 oz cân Eâgle Brând Cârâmel Flâvored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 16 oz cân store bought chocolâte frosting
- 1 cup chopped pecâns
- 1/2 cup mini chocolâte chips
- Store bought cârâmel syrup for drizzling on top of câke
- Note: If you cân't find the seâsonâl flâvor of the Eâgle Brând Sweetened Condensed Milk you cân substitute 1 cup of cârâmel flâvored syrup, (found in the ice creâm section of your grocer). If it's too thick to pour, heât in microwâve âccording to pâckâge instructions before pouring over câke.
- Bâke câke âccording to pâckâge instructions. Let cool for 10 minutes. Punch holes in top of câke using the hândle of â wooden spoon.
- Pour cân of Eâgle Brând Cârâmel Flâvored Sweetened Condensed Milk over the top of câke. Spreâd to mâke sure it gets into âll of the holes. Put câke in refrigerâtor for 1 hour. Frost câke with chocolâte frosting. âdd nuts ând chocolâte chips on top. Drizzle with cârâmel syrup. Slice ând serve. Store covered in refrigerâtor for up to 5 dâys.