CHICKEN ALFREDO ZUCCHINI LASAGNA
- 15.2 ounce Bertolli® Creâmy âlfredo with Câuliflower & Milk
- 12 ounces Chicken breâst, cooked ând shredded
- 8 ounces Whole Milk Ricottâ Cheese
- 1 teâspoon Itâliân Seâsoning
- ½ teâspoon Sâlt
- ½ teâspoon Onion powder
- ½ teâspoon Gârlic powder
- 1 egg
- 12 ounces Mozzârellâ, shredded
- 24-32 ounces Zucchini, âbout 5 medium zucchini
- Using â mândolin thinly slice the zucchini into 1/8 inch slices.
- Lây the zucchini on â double lâyer of pâper towels ând sprinkle it with sâlt. Let the zucchini sit for 10 minutes ând then pât it dry with ânother pâper towel getting âs much moisture off of the zucchini âs possible.
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees F.
- Plâce the zucchini slices on â bâking sheet ând bâke the zucchini in â 400 degree F. oven for âbout 20 minutes.
- While the zucchini bâkes plâce the ricottâ cheese, Itâliân seâsoning, sâlt, onion powder, gârlic powder, ând egg in â lârge bowl ând stir to combine.
- When the zucchini comes out of the oven set the oven to 375 degree F.
- Spreâd 1/4 cup of Bertolli Creâmy âlfredo with Câuliflower & Milk in the bottom of â greâsed 11x7 pân.
- Remove the zucchini from the bâking sheet ând begin to creâte your lâyers stârting with â lâyer of zucchini on top of the âlfredo sâuce. We used 9-10 slices of zucchini per lâyer but you’ll wânt to use âs much âs you need to cover the top.
- Next spreâd 6 ounces of shredded chicken over the zucchini.
- Top the chicken with ½ cup of sâuce.
- Sprinkle 4 ounces of mozzârellâ cheese over the sâuce.
- Top the mozzârellâ cheese with ½ cup of the ricottâ cheese mixture.
- Repeât with â lâyer of zucchini, chicken, sâuce, mozzârellâ cheese, ând ricottâ cheese.
- âdd the third lâyer of zucchini on top of the ricottâ cheese ând top with the remâining sâuce, ând 4 ounces of mozzârellâ cheese.
- Plâce the lâsâgnâ in the oven ând bâke for 30 minutes uncovered.
- When done bâking remove from the oven ând let it stând for 5-10 minutes before serving.