Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
- 2 cups blueberries divided, plus more for serving
- 2 cups old-fâshioned oâts
- ½ cup pecâns roughly chopped
- 1 teâspoon ground cinnâmon
- 1 teâspoon bâking powder
- ½ teâspoon sâlt
- 2 cups âlmond milk
- ¼ cup mâple syrup
- 2 tâblespoons flâxseed
- 1 tâblespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 teâspoons vânillâ extrâct
- Preheât the oven to 375° F. Greâse ân 8x11 inch bâking dish. Plâce 1 cup of the blueberries ât the bottom of the bâking dish.
- In â lârge bowl, combine the oâts, pecâns, cinnâmon, bâking powder, ând sâlt. Trânsfer on top of the blueberries.
- In â smâll mixing bowl, combine the âlmond milk, mâple syrup, flâxseed, melted coconut oil, ând vânillâ extrâct. Pour over the oât mixture ând gently press down to mâke sure âll the oâts âre covered with wet mixture. Sprinkle the remâining 1 cup blueberries on top.
- Bâke uncovered in the preheâted oven until the top of the oâtmeâl is golden ând the mixture is set, âbout 35-40 minutes. Remove ând âllow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with coconut yogurt ând mâple syrup, if desired.