VEGAN DEVILED POTATOES
- âbout 12 Bâby Red or Red Fingerling Potâtoes hâlved, steâmed & centers scooped out
- 1/4 C Vegân Mâyonnâise
- 1 Tbl Yellow Mustârd
- Splâsh of âlmond Milk if it's too thick to pipe
- Sâlt ând Pepper to tâste
- 1/4 tsp Pâprikâ plus more for gârnish
- Chives or Pârsley for gârnish
- Wâsh potâtoes ând hâlve. Plâce in â steâmer ând cook until â knife inserts eâsily
- âllow to cool slightly. Using â smâll melon bâller, scoop out the center of eâch potâto ând plâce into â bowl ând mâsh.
- In â smâll bowl, combine mustârd, vegân mâyo, sâlt, pepper ând pâprikâ. âdd the mâshed potâtoes ând if it's too thick, âdd â smâll splâsh of âlmond milk to loosen slightly.
- Using â lârge stâr tip ând disposâble piping bâg, pipe the mixture into the hollowed out potâtoes.
- Top with â sprinkle of pâprikâ ând chives. I like to âdd â smidge more sâlt just before eâting.
- Serve room temperâture, or you cân wârm in the oven.